Friday, June 26, 2015

Betsy's update for the week

Hello Everyone,

I hope that this update finds you well.  I’m afraid it is going to be quite short.  Our main concern is camp for this week.  The American team arrives Saturday and camp will start Monday and last through Thursday.  Please be in special prayer for this time.  Pray that God would be glorified in all that we do.  Pray that the team would have a last kingdom impact on these kids, and pray that the students would form relationships with us that we might share the gospel with them.

Please be in special prayer for me as well.  I am already quite tired and the camp hasn’t even begun.  Please pray that God would give me newfound energy and that the time with the games and the songs would go well.  Pray that I might form relationships with the students and that we might have opportunities to share the gospel with them.  Pray that the team coming would have a servant like heart to come and teach the kids and help further out ministry here.  Finally, please just pray that everything would run smoothly and that this week would be a great time of gospel sowing, sharing, and kingdom building.

Thank you so much for your prayers.  They mean so much to me.  I am thankful for each and every one of them.

In Christ,
Betsy McCarter

No comments:

Post a Comment