Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hungary 4 Him: Katelyn's December update

Some photos from this year
Some photos from this year
2017 was a year to remember.  There were many highs and many lows, but through each event I was reminded of God's faithfulness. 2017 was a year of many new things and saying bye to old things.  I grew (and am still growing) into the woman God wants me to be. Sometimes is is difficult to place our trust in God, but each day He is showing me how easy it really can be!  During the year I made memories that I will cherish forever.  Memories that have been made possible by the grace of God and your love, support, and prayers. 

This year I was able to travel to many different places and meet lots of new people!  God has placed these people in my life during this time for different reasons.  Even if I was only around some of them for a little bit of time, they left an impact on my life.  Plus it's not every day that someone gets to travel around Europe with their parents, aunt and uncle, and Bev!

Prayer requests:
  • January 15-18 I will be spending time with colleagues in Bratislava, Slovakia (who are also from Oklahoma!)  Pray for safe travels and a cherished time with them.
  • Paul and Tena will arrive back in Hungary at the end of January.  Meg, who is joining our team through Hands On, will also be arriving at the end of January.  Pray for safe travels for them.
  • Pray for the students I will be working with this semester.  Pray that they will hear the Truth and that the Holy Spirit will work in their hearts.  I would love to see them all come to know the Lord before I leave.  God's timing is best!  Pray that I will trust in His timing with their understanding of Him.
  • In 6 short months, I will be moving back to America.  Pray that I would spend what time I have left here wisely and for His purpose.  This also means I need to start thinking about what I am going to do when I move home.  As of right now, I have no idea what I am supposed to do next.  Pray that God would give me direction for where He wants me to be.
  • English Camp is set for the last week of June. Begin praying for the team that is coming from The Summit Church in North Carolina. Many of the volunteers who will join us are high school students.  Pray also for Kaitlyn, Sarah, and Cate, who are coming during the summer to help out in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment