Thursday, July 30, 2015

Betsy's update for the week

Hello Everyone,

I hope that this email finds you and yours well.  It is turned off cooler this week in Nagykanizsa, which I am loving.  Last week was a busy week for us as we had an American gentleman from Memphis, TN come and conduct a seminar, answering hard questions.  It was a great time of fellowship with some of our students as we dug deeper into what does the Scripture says about certain issues.  Attached are some pictures below.  Please be in prayer for the students that came, and that they would really consider what was talked about and how it applies to their lives. 

This week we are relaxing and resting a bit.  We also will have our Discovering Bible Group meeting as well as, the Friday night group meeting.  Please be in special prayer for these times and that many would come to discover more about the Bible or to be trained in how to be a disciple of Christ. 

Finally, next week we will be traveling to Poland for our annual company meeting.  Please be in prayer for this time as it is a time for us all to come together, worship and fellowship together, and to also regroup and refocus on what our jobs are in our cities again.  Please also be in prayer for me as this is my last big company meeting, and I will probably be seeing people for the last time.  Pray that there would be great times of encouragement and fellowship for us. 

Thank you all so much for praying for me.  Please believe me when I say that each and every prayer is felt and appreciated.  So often, the Lord reminds me of what blessings all of you guys are and how difficult my job would be without you.  So thank you!  Please let me know how it is going in your life and if there is a way I can pray for you guys.

In Christ,
Betsy

Prayer Requests:
-follow up from last week’s conference
-Discovery Bible Studies meeting on Tuesday and Thursday night
-Friday night meeting
-Upcoming company meeting
-Upcoming decisions to be made about my future after I return to the states.  May God’s will and glory be done.










No comments:

Post a Comment