Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Betsy's update for the week

Hello Everyone,

Taking selfies after church
Students taking selfies after church
I hope that this update finds each of you well.  First, let me apologize for this update being a bit late.  However, better late than never right? :)  This week has had times of busyness and times of calm, interesting right?  Friday was a holiday here in Hungary, so all of my students cancelled.  We also had students graduating and getting ready to start exams, so many others were also busy.  However, we were able to have house church this week, and we studied on the book of Daniel. 

This upcoming week, I am preparing for my supervisors to return Thursday.  Please be in prayer for their safe travels, and mine as I go to pick them up in the capital city.  Please also be in prayer for our groups meeting on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Finally, this week is a time of prayer and fasting for the whole organization that I work for.  If you feel led, please join me in praying for God’s will and glory in the upcoming days of our organization as we strive to make His name known.  I hope that each of you are doing well, and please feel free to reply back with what the Father is doing in your life.

In Christ,
Betsy

P.S.  If you are interested, I have updated my blog recently with updates about my first year in Hungary.  To access it, please go to https://www.saraemccarter.wordpress.com

Prayer Requests:
-supervisor’s travel
-groups meeting this week
-students taking exams
-days of prayer and fasting
-upcoming summer camp June 28-July 3

No comments:

Post a Comment